National Stock Exchange Mutual Fund Platform – NSE NMF II
Key Benefits of the NMF II Platform
- Facilities like buy, redemption, Switch, SIP / STP/ SWP, additional purchase, NFO.
- Facilitates problem free on-line submission of monetary transactions.
- Real time trailing of order standing.
- Payment options like Cheque / Demand Draft, Net banking (online), RTGS /NEFT, NACH.
- Eliminates paperwork significantly thereby reducing operational work.
- Enhanced efficiency in transaction submission, settlement and reconciliation.
- Single screen to add multiple orders across multiple mutual funds
- Single payment for multiple orders across multiple mutual funds
- Single platform to access all mutual funds across all AMCs across all RTAs
- Efficient back-end interfaces with eco system partners.
- SMS / email intimation to the investors and much additional.
- No extra cost to investor.
Account activation will involve following two steps:
If you have invested in Mutual Funds earlier, which means you would have done KYC earlier, you can skip this requirement.
Else you have to complete below requirement:
- KYC form + passport size photo
- FATCA form
- Pan card proof
- Address proof
NSE NMF II documentation:
- We will generate this form, along with your KYC details & take your signature
- Bank details with cancelled cheque
- NACH form
How long will it take?
Ideally your account will take 10 to 15 working days to activate, provided we receive above documents without any pendency.